Part Time - Barista / Counter
Our baristas are the face and personality of our company. As a barista, you are the first person someone might see in the morning. It's your job to get them started on the right foot! Being friendly and serving them a quick bite and delicious coffee is an easy way of making someone's day a little bit better and off to a good start.
- Making and serving coffee in a variety of brewing methods including but not limited to espresso, drip, pour over, and cold brew.
- Operating the register
- Regular cleaning of the cafe and bathrooms
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of all coffee equipment
- Restocking Shelves
- Working with and supporting your team to keep the cafe beautifully clean and welcoming
- Ensuring the ambiance among our team and customers is positive
- Continue learning and developing your coffee knowledge and skills
We’re looking for people who:
- Enjoy manual work.
- Can work early shifts (6:30am)
- Are punctual
- Are fast learners
- Are organized and clean
- Enjoy Routines
- Has a positive attitude
- Are interested in coffee
- Has previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Specialty coffee experience
- Kitchen experience
- Food Safety Certified
- Healthcare stipend after 3 months of employment
- Free coffee and discounted food
Lost Sock Roasters provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We value an open mind, diversity and a collaborative spirit. We do not tolerate discrimination or harrasment of any kind.